Friday, December 24, 2010

Sample Thank Younote To Pastor After Funeral

Merry Christmas ..

Merry Christmas:)
I wish all of you.


This is how my Christmas of:


morning the tree is decorated, ;
lunch and afternoon wrapped gifts ,
approximately 17 clock it goes to the church (the only times a year, I'm going to go there voluntarily, because I think that is just for Christmas, and then all the lights go out and sing all night silence comes at . I really the Christmas spirit) After that we wish all a Merry Christmas and go home, eat there with Grandma and Grandpa (this time there are meatballs, salad and fries:) I really know full unusual for such a Christmas dinner)
When we're done we go into the living room and then there mess:)
.

We spend the evening laughing then, listen to music and cookies feed.


What makes her So on Christmas? What do you like most about this time
send me your course if you wanted in the comments:)


Have a nice time:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment